Ayyā Tathālokā Therī was, in 2012, invited to New Zealand for sharing Dhamma teaching and for the first intensive session of the Bhikkhunī Vibhaṇga Project held in the Central Plateau area.
Ayya Tathaaloka’s talk “Finding the Balance,” given at the Wellington Insight Community at that time is available at http://dharmaseed.org/teacher/468/talk/16469/
Global Mindfulness Summit 2018
- Video recording of Ven. Ayyā Tathālokā’s Guided Mindfulness Meditation.
- Video recording and text of “Mindfulness’ Access and Depth Practices for Insight- and Compassion-based Interethnic and Interreligious Benevolence” Dhamma talk.
- Slide presentations and video presentations.
- Video proceedings of all three days.
Ayya Adhimutti Since I first ordained as a mae chee in Thailand in 2005, I’ve learned through (sometimes bitter) experience the importance of space and support—physical, psychological, and intellectual, as well as spiritual—for the holy life to be well lived. Full article link below.
From the Global Mindfulness Conference, an essay
Ayya Adhimutti is currently based in Asia.
Willa Thaniya Reid (formerly Ajahn Thaniya), has been practising formal Buddhist meditation since the early 80s. A number of her Dhamma talks are available at http://dharmaseed.org/teacher/239/.
Previous retreats held by Willa under the auspices of the Trust:
- 30th October 2016 – Private residence
- 21 May 2016 – St Andrew’s on the Terrace, Wellington
- 13th February 2016 – St Andrew’s on the Terrace, Wellington